Premium voice lines especially suitable for mass polling.
Lines 905,especially suitable for mass polling, and used for:
- Advertising agencies.
- Opinion Poll Companies.
- public institutions.
Main advantages of contracting the 905 line service with Monsan:
- Free suscription.
- Without permanence.
- Flexibility. Ability to manage high volume of calls to 905 lines simultaneously.
- Inmediacy. Management of changes in lines 905 and results in real time
- Adaptability. We have several options to manage the 905 lines.
Choose the one that best suits your needs.
Monsan offers you different solutions to manage your lines 905:
- Virtual PBX, free for our client. With this solution you can answer calls to 905 contracted lines, and receive them on fixed telephones, mobile phones or IP telephones, depending on your needs. Also you can route your calls to queues, transfers or locutions, Manage different slots..
- Personal area of the client, from which you can consult and view statistics in real time.
- VozIp applications to make transfers, manage contests, …
Frequently asked questions when hiring a Line 905 with Monsan:
What requirements do I have to comply with to register a 905 line?
To register any of our services, it is necessary to be a company or a professional.
What is the price of the service of line 905?
Free suscription and 15€/month.
What revenue will I get for receiving calls on my 905 line?
To obtain this information contact one of our commercials from the following link: Contact.Or from the “More Info” button located below these lines.
What is the cost of calling an 905 line?
Calls to 905 lines are charged per call. The cost of each call to a 905 line is always 1.45€ if called from the fixed network and 2€ if called from the mobile network(including taxes).
What is the maximum duration of the call to a line 905?
The maximum duration of calls to the 905 lines (of any level) is 3 minutes.
What is the duration of the legal announcement in an 905 line?
The maximun duration of legal announcement to the 905 lines is 11 seconds.
Do I need some kind of installation to start working with an 905 line?
You do not need any installation. Our smart network facilities will allow you to work from home, in your office, from your mobile, we will deliver the calls according to your needs in the telephone indicated according to the schedule, day of the week, day of the month, etc.
I already have a number 905 with another operator. Can I continue working with my line 905 if I contract with Monsan?
You have the legal right to make a number portability to another operator, this process is totally free, and is usually done within 48 hours once the portability of the 905 line is requested.